Saturday 19 January 2008

One hour to go!

I've one hour to go to complete this non-eating bet and of course after doing 83 hours I'm not going to buckle now. However, the last time I heard from Ken (9pm-ish yesterday) he hadn't eaten either so looks like a draw is on the cards. There is hope though - he went out last night and alcohol wasn't allowed and I text him a couple of times during the night with no response. I think he's lying in a gutter drunk. Winner?!

Going to have my usual football bets as well as a small dabble on the horses. Hopeful of a big winner today:

Plymouth v. Southampton
Hearts v. Hibs
Ross County v. Airdrie
Scunthorpe v. Wolves - DRAW
Clyde v. Dundee

These are just a few of my selections, no doubt by the time 3pm comes around I'll have a good few more bets on.

Good luck Gamblers! Bring on the food!

No comments: