Wednesday 16 January 2008

Eating is Cheating!

This may sound ridiculous but I'ma sucker for a good bet. My friend Ken ( http://kennyspokerroll.blogspot.com/ ) challenged me to a bet which got me excited. It basically involves not eating food! The bet will run from this morning at 1am until Saturday at 1pm - a total of 84 hours. We are both not allowed to eat any food between these hours with the exception being the agreed rules of a pint of milk and a 500ml bottle of juice every 24hrs, as well as as much water as we like. The bet isn't a last longer type - to win you must not eat until 1pm on Saturday, so it doesn't matter if Ken stops eatting now I still have to last the full time to claim the £20 winnings.

This bet is obviously ridiculous but I want to win and will be pushing my body to the max to win. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

nkpoker said...

You really are getting desperate :D lol.