Thursday 17 January 2008

Food is a myth!

Who needs food? Not me - it's now been 41hrs and 26mins since I ate.

Yesterday evening was tough but managed to scrape through. Today has been easier although I'm starting to feel hungry now which happened about the same time yesterday - think my stomach is telling me it's tea time by the large noises coming from it.

Lost some cash dabbling on the horses yesterday but won most of it back with bets on Man City and PSG. That said I've got a few bets on for tonight at Wolverhampton with one in particular at a big price so I hope it goes well, prices in brackets:

6.50 :- Figaro Flyer (5.0) - bad start 5th of 6
7.50 :- Without Excuse (23.0) - 4th
8.20 :- Chart Oak (9.4) - 4th
8.50 :- Blue Hills (4.8) - 2nd
9.20 :- Valhillen (4.3) - 1st

Granted I'm generally useless at horse tipping but I feel a winner or two amongst this lot - hopefully Without Excuse!

Peace.

No comments: