Saturday 12 January 2008

Need a winner this weekend!

Not going to bore you with a bad beat story but a 3 outer knocked me out of the $12.5k gtd on blonde last night in a monster pot with a tenth of the field left. Give me a break god dammit!

I see KJ Choi leads golf's Sony Open - I managed to get a bet on him as he was one of the late tee times on Thursday after a bit of research. Got on at 22/1 - unfortunately only for £2! A wins a win though so come on KJ.

Today I have a mixture of football and racing bets on:

£10 accy: Watford, Swansea, Gretna and East Fife.
£5 accy: Falkirk/Aberdeen, Sheff Utd/QPR, Wolves/C.Palace - all draws.

These should pay reasonably if they come in. Got a decent single on Swansea too - they're my banker.

Stuck a pavarotti on some nag that boldie on the blonde forums insists is a banker (goes by the name of Nycteos), doubled it up with Arnold Layne in the 2.30 at Warwick who's been tipped up by Matt Doyle on ATR who is a reliable tipster.

Really hope I get something back today, otherwise I'll be on life tilt.

Thanks to Kenneth M. and Horneris for their comments!

1 comment:

nkpoker said...

CHOI WINS :D yay!